Kick start your career and contribute to the welfare of Australian consumers, business and the wider community by joining Australia’s peak competition and consumer protection agency.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) is seeking applications from Indigenous graduates to join our Enforcement Operations team in Darwin as part of the ACCC’s 2011 Graduate Program. This is a special measures Indigenous position and is only open to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People.
The ACCC protects consumers and promotes competition and fair trading. We employ approximately 800 staff nationally and have offices in each state and territory.
The ACCC graduate program provides the opportunity to work in a high profile, professional public service agency. As a participant in the ACCC’s graduate program you will have access to the following benefits:
- a competitive salary package, currently starting at $50,598 and increasing across the 10 month program
- extensive on-the-job learning and formal training
- career advancement
- flexible working conditions
- four weeks annual leave and the option to purchase additional leave
- travel or study leave after 12 months employment.
Start your career at the ACCC in Darwin by applying online at www.accc.gov.au/gradjobs